Talk To Me
Talk to me,
Not because you care at all for me,
But because of what you want from me,
To help you out of your misery.
Talk to me,
For I am your private Angel in disguise,
Your one-way ticket back to serenity,
Don’t hesitate to feed me with your lies.
Ignore the fact that there's sadness in my eyes,
Believe it is real this faint smile that I fake,
I’ll shutdown for you the pain that my heart cries,
So there’s no trouble you to take.
Jot down your dreams on a piece of paper,
My magic wand will get what you desire,
It doesn’t matter if my dreams are shattered,
To me, it is you all that matters.
Don’t you worry about me,
Place yourself before me,
Whenever you want something from me,
All you have to do is talk to me.
Not because you care at all for me,
But because of what you want from me,
To help you out of your misery.
Talk to me,
For I am your private Angel in disguise,
Your one-way ticket back to serenity,
Don’t hesitate to feed me with your lies.
Ignore the fact that there's sadness in my eyes,
Believe it is real this faint smile that I fake,
I’ll shutdown for you the pain that my heart cries,
So there’s no trouble you to take.
Jot down your dreams on a piece of paper,
My magic wand will get what you desire,
It doesn’t matter if my dreams are shattered,
To me, it is you all that matters.
Don’t you worry about me,
Place yourself before me,
Whenever you want something from me,
All you have to do is talk to me.
Comments
Post a Comment