Why?
There is no anger,
Just the question
Of why... why?.
There are no doubts,
Just the thoughts
Of why you fought
Yourself for so long.
It wasn’t enough for you
You had to take us down too,
We had to learn the hard way
That you had to go that way.
And it hurts too,
That I have to leave,
I love you, but I need
To get away from here.
You don’t need someone to love you,
You don’t need someone at all,
You just need yourself,
Your so-called friends,
And a phone to call them all.
But I love you,
And it hurts
That I love you,
But can’t be with you anymore.
Just the question
Of why... why?.
There are no doubts,
Just the thoughts
Of why you fought
Yourself for so long.
It wasn’t enough for you
You had to take us down too,
We had to learn the hard way
That you had to go that way.
And it hurts too,
That I have to leave,
I love you, but I need
To get away from here.
You don’t need someone to love you,
You don’t need someone at all,
You just need yourself,
Your so-called friends,
And a phone to call them all.
But I love you,
And it hurts
That I love you,
But can’t be with you anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment